Monday, November 06, 2006

Brand New Izen Show (Yam Roll who?)


Ladies and Gentlemen, have a seat and open up your ears to this glorious announcement which I am about to bestow upon you. Sir Jon Izen Esq. has created a brand new series the likes of which the animation world has never seen. If you are not immediately blown away and sent into a sezuire of overwhelming glee and astonishment then you officially are incapable of human emotion. This is without a doubt the most cinematographically breathtakingly gorgeous piece of filmmaking and storytelling to come out of the entertainment industry since the early 90s when one Whitney Houston gave her fictional love to never better Kevin Costner in the Bodyguard. Click the following link and sit down in the wheelchair you are about to be confined to for the rest of your life. There is no coming back from the beauty and absolute hilarity to follow. I now wear my sunglasses at night. So I can... So I can.
Good bye.

Black and White!

8 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

This makes my brain hurts, but I can't stop watching them. Maybe I am "crrrrraaazzzyyyyyy!!!" or a squirell which ever comes first. It's very addictive watching, good job Mr. Izen.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Barx said...

I thought for sure a classic car was going drive thru the scene and run over them both......

3:40 PM  
Blogger Pat Pakula said...

totally addictive. funniest thing ever!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Internet Crack.

1:52 AM  
Blogger geenpool said...

those are feckin' arsome!! love them. and yes, they are addictive, but more in the lays potato chip sort of way...or the addicted to women sort of way, or something that sound really cool.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Mr. Izen, thanks to you all my son says this week is
"Your so crazzzzy!!!"
he loves black & white and I like it was well.
Tell big sexy I said HEY

2:48 PM  
Blogger R.A. MacNeil said...

I did some very good laughing at this.

"heart transplant"

-Ryan

12:47 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

it is extremely addictive and the most funniest and amazing thing ever witnessed. I is so interesting and exciting reading through it. Thanks for sharing!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home