Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Sweetest Broadband Comedy Portal on Earth!


HEY! Remember me? I know I haven't been very attentive to your needs but things have been very busy around here. Why, you ask? www.ilaugh.com THAT'S WHY! Check it out! All of the Yam Roll episodes will eventually be available for viewing on this site and also downloadable to your video Ipod! Check back there on a daily basis and make sure everyone you've ever met does the same. www.ilaugh.com is the sweetest broadband comedy portal on Earth! That fact will be common knowledge by approximately noon tomorrow so if you want to be one of the first to say it, now's your only chance. Blog on, Blogsters!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro, congrats on the show doing so well. It's lookin pretty wicked. I noticed in yamroll's profile on this site that his taste in movies closely mirrors a certain someone we know. (cough) Jon Izen(cough). LOL.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish I could shake my love of bad movies!!!! It's a dead give away :) hahahaha. Thanks for the note dood! We're just trying to make sure we keep having fun!!!Hope you're doing well! Say hi to Mike R for me. And then please tell him he is fired...but I'll see him at New Town for the freshest Coconut buns in Vancouver...Him, you, me, and Bong...New Town...coconut buns, Milena...ok, I'll stop babbling

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pat Pakula said...

sounds like super-fun times. like when we threw pennies at you at a.k.a

1:17 PM  
Blogger Kevy Metal said...

Hey Jon- I think I still have one of your specially made, post-it note birthday cards in my wallet... I really should get it laminated on day.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat--the easiest money I made at AKA!! I was able to by myself a Ginger Ale from that money...
Kev--Dood...Either that or clean out your wallet. I think you might have a Costanza Wallet! hahahaha. Thanks a million for a post I read on CHF. It's unreal when folks I know back me up in such a phenomenal way. Pat...you should take a lesson from Mr Long :)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home